8/07/2007

Inflammatory breast cancer: Why you don't have to have a lump to have breast cancer

There is more than one type of breast cancer. Read this article, learn the symptoms, and pass it along to your friends and family, and to other bloggers!

Inflammatory Breast Cancer


(Hat tip to fellow Twitterer Susan Reynolds for blogging about this.)



Six weeks ago, I went to my OB/GYN because my breast felt funny. It was red, hot, inflamed, and the skin looked …funny. But there was no lump, so I wasn't worried. I should have been...That test showed that I have inflammatory breast cancer, a very aggressive cancer that can be deadly.



The original article from the Toddler Planet website has been submitted to Digg as:


http://digg.com/health/You_don_t_have_to_have_a_lump_to_have_breast_cancer.


If you're a Digg member, please stop by and give it a Digg!


Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , ,


Powered by Zoundry



No comments: